cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should I calibrate the built-in temperature sensor of STM32L073

R.K
Associate II

Is there a way to use the HAL library to read the variable specified in the address?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @リョウスケ クボ​ ,

A ready to use example for NUCLEO-L073RZ is available under STM32Cube_FW_L0\Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Examples_LL\ADC\ADC_TemperatureSensor\Src.

You can refer to the readme.txt file on the same folder that describes what is expected by the example and how to use it.

The calibration is one of the operations done when calling Activate_ADC thanks to the LL API LL_ADC_StartCalibration.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @リョウスケ クボ​ ,

A ready to use example for NUCLEO-L073RZ is available under STM32Cube_FW_L0\Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Examples_LL\ADC\ADC_TemperatureSensor\Src.

You can refer to the readme.txt file on the same folder that describes what is expected by the example and how to use it.

The calibration is one of the operations done when calling Activate_ADC thanks to the LL API LL_ADC_StartCalibration.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

R.K
Associate II

Hello Amel NASRI (ST Employee)

Thank you for answer my question.

I was able to solve it.

I confirmed that it can be configured with the function of

__LL_ADC_CALC_TEMPERATURE (VDDA_APPLI, uhADCxConvertedData, LL_ADC_RESOLUTION_12B);

regard.​