cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo L432KC Pinout

MSimo.1
Associate II

I have a question to the Pinout of my L432KC..

Iam using I2C1 and SPI1(Miso, Mosi,Scl)

Can i use pin PA_9 and PA_10 as GPIO for different things while iam using IIC ? or are they connected togher ? (like PA9 with PB6 and PA10 with PB7 )

0693W000003Pe1BQAS.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

> are they connected togher ? (like PA9 with PB6 and PA10 with PB7 )

Unless there are connections on the board (which you can check in the Nucleo's schematics, to be found on its web page), they are not connected anbd you can use PA9 and PA10 as GPIO.

JW

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

> are they connected togher ? (like PA9 with PB6 and PA10 with PB7 )

Unless there are connections on the board (which you can check in the Nucleo's schematics, to be found on its web page), they are not connected anbd you can use PA9 and PA10 as GPIO.

JW

Thank you! i checked the UM1956 manual and cant find anything about the pins beeing connected..

iam using i2c1 to communicate with a sensor.

When i set PA10 to LOW, the I2c Communication crashes and my sensor output jumps to 0.

I thought the pins are connected and iam "overwriting" the i2c communication with my GPIO?

what could be the problem?

0693W000003PeLVQA0.png

Isn't your sensor reset by PA10 (SX1261_NRESET)?

UM1956 says that PB6/PB7 are connected to PA5/PA6 through SB16/SB18. Make sure PA5/PA6 are set as input (read out GPIOA_MODER and check).

Other than that, I don't know.

JW

@MSimo.1​  ,

Did you solve the problem?

JW

well not really .. i mapped my GPIO pins (RFBusy,NRRESET) so other pins of the L432. this did not solve my problem.

I solved this by toggeling a random GPIO pin (i used PB1) before reading the I2C interface..

i dont know why this works, but it does ...