cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear ST Community, i tried sometimes but still unsuccessful. can you all provide the STM32H750B-DK , with toughgfx step by step how to set by STMcubeMX, and compile ,programming, verify,debug by Keil procedure. Just want download simple image and run it .

KLau.1
Associate II

Dear ST Community, i tried sometimes but still unsuccessful. can you all provide the STM32H750B-DK , with toughgfx step by step how to set by STMcubeMX, and compile ,programming, verify,debug by Keil procedure. Just want download simple image and run it only.

8 REPLIES 8
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

This question confuses me a little. Could you explain in more details what you have tried? I want to know if other people might face the same issue, or if we are not clear enough in our documentation.

What versions of TouchGFX and CubeMX are you using? Is it your first time using TouchGFX ? We have updated our documentation and tutorials, which might help you in your first steps creating a project if it is relevant.

/Romain

KLau.1
Associate II

Thanks your replied, TouchGFX is version 4.13.0 , cubemxide is STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0. for simulation run is no issue.

i have try more, but still stuck when transfer the image to development kit STM32H750B-DK.

follow below step by step:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KXreXaLp0&t=639s

Error:../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.hpp:20:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

In file included from ../TouchGFX/target/STM32TouchController.cpp:20:0:

../TouchGFX/target/STM32TouchController.hpp:23:10: fatal error: platform/driver/touch/TouchController.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <platform/driver/touch/TouchController.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

../TouchGFX/target/generated/OSWrappers.cpp:17:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

../TouchGFX/target/TouchGFXGPIO.cpp:18:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/GPIO.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/GPIO.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXConfiguration.cpp:17:10: fatal error: texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp>

compilation terminated.

In file included from ../TouchGFX/target/TouchGFXHAL.hpp:22:0,

from ../TouchGFX/target/TouchGFXHAL.cpp:17:

../TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.hpp:20:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:33: TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

../TouchGFX/simulator/main.cpp:1:10: fatal error: platform/hal/simulator/sdl2/HALSDL2.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <platform/hal/simulator/sdl2/HALSDL2.hpp>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/subdir.mk:24: TouchGFX/target/STM32TouchController.o] Error 1

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:27: TouchGFX/target/generated/OSWrappers.o] Error 1

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/subdir.mk:26: TouchGFX/target/TouchGFXGPIO.o] Error 1

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:31: TouchGFX/target/generated/TouchGFXConfiguration.o] Error 1

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/subdir.mk:28: TouchGFX/target/TouchGFXHAL.o] Error 1

make: *** [TouchGFX/simulator/subdir.mk:18: TouchGFX/simulator/main.o] Error 1

../TouchGFX/target/generated/STM32DMA.cpp:20:10: fatal error: touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp: No such file or directory

#include <touchgfx/hal/OSWrappers.hpp>

compilation terminated.

make: *** [TouchGFX/target/generated/subdir.mk:29: TouchGFX/target/generated/STM32DMA.o] Error 1

"make -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

16:14:30 Build Failed. 17 errors, 0 warnings. (took 5s.446ms)

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

That video is a bit outdated. Why don't you just create a project from TouchGFX Designer with the right application template corresponding to your board. Then when you generate code it will provide you a cubeMX project.  All the CubeMX configuration is done for you. Each application template contains project files for GCC, CubeIDE, IAR and Keil.

/Romain

KLau.1
Associate II

Thanks Romain,appreciate it,

i will try step by step for the link you send.

KLau.1
Associate II

DEar Romain, i follow step by step tutorial do.

https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/tutorials/tutorial-02

only saw

Visual Studio simulator/msvs/Application.sln

no found, i use keil

CubeIDE ProjectName.ioc

KEIL uVision v5 target/Keil/application.uvprojx

can you further advise it?

Hi,

When you create a project from Designer you should select the right Application Template, so in your case the H750B-dk0693W000001sR7zQAE.pngThen click on the button Generate in the top right corner to generate all the files for you project.

0693W000001sR8TQAU.pngNow if you go to the folder where you created your project you will see a MDK-ARM folder, this is where you will find the Keil project. But first you should open the ioc file (cubeMX project) to set the right toolchain. When you open the ioc file and arrive in CubeMX, go to the project manager tab. In the section "Toolchain / IDE" select MDK-ARM and then save (cntrl S) or generate code. This step is necessary when you change toolchains/IDE, and the initla IDE set is STM32CubeIDE0693W000001sRAoQAM.png

You can now debug/run your project with Keil by opening the uvprojx in the MDK-ARM folder in your project folder.

0693W000001sR72QAE.png

/Romain

KLau.1
Associate II

Dear Romain Dieleman,

Thanks a lot your help.

i am use the STM32H750B-DK board,

may i know whether you all have step by step to teach,TUTORIAL for 1)GPIO, 2) UART 3)flash memory save,load data for this development board.

Hi,

I do not have anything myself. This would be CubeMX related and not TouchGFX. Maybe try creating a new question with different tags to see if someone could help you on this.

Otherwise if think what you could do is create another project directly from CubeMX with the same board and compare the two cubeMX projects/setup to set what is missing or just get some inspiration from it.

/Romain