cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEMWIN,stm32f407 and ili9325

I am trying to port stemwin to stm32f407vgtx on discovery board. So far I had been able to drive elt240320 lcd with ili9325 driver via fsmc bus. The problem is when I run gui_init(), it fires the hard fault handler. Step by step runing of GUI_X_Config, LCD_X_Config and LCD_X_DisplayDriver showed that micro hangs when it reaches GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink function in LCD_X_Config. I can't understand what is the main source of hard fault error. I made the base project with cubemx and then added lcd files and emwin as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

I don't use enwin, but isn't this the old problem of CRC clock not being enabled?

JW

PS. Change your username to a normal nick.

I also enabled CRC clock, but although it is required, but some other things was required as well. Now I had emwin ran on my board. In the near future I will provide some video on youtube. But I wonder why isnt it mentioned clearly somewhere in the datasheets of st micros or stemwin.

Now something else, How can I use the latest version of stemwin library for cortex m4? is it 5.30 or 5.42?

ahmad.karimi71
Associate II

hello dear Vahid,

i have the same problem.

i am using ili9325 + stm32f407 . i made my project in cubemx.

may i know how did you fix this problem?

thanks for your help.

hi,

did you succeed with the project. please could let me know how did you overcome on the issue?

if possible please share your project.

thanks,

hello
if you meant to run (st)emwin on stm32f407 series, the answer is yes and I had ran it on stm32f407 discovery with some chinees tft lcd.
if you meant to run touchgfx on stm32f4 series, the answer is no for now for me but the proccess is still going on.
I will share the code in a mounth with the "how to configure video" on the net. New persian holidays (Nowrooz) is ahead. 🙂