cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[STM32CubeProgrammer][Fixed in 2.2.0]Add support for selecting all sectors

martonmiklos
Senior

Dear STM32CubeProgrammer Developers,

I would recommend to add a select all checkbox/context menu to the page selector of the Erase flash memory table view:

0690X000006CPYGQA4.png 

I have a 2 sector wide EEPROM emulated area at the end of the flash what I would like to preserve during the erase operation, and to do so I need click all the 30 items. If a select all feature would be implemented I would only need to select all and untick the last two.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello @martonmiklos​ ,

Thanks for sharing this request; it is highlighted to our development team who can assess it and plan it in coming releases of the tool.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello @martonmiklos​ ,

Thanks for sharing this request; it is highlighted to our development team who can assess it and plan it in coming releases of the tool.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

The version 2.2.0 of STM32CubeProgrammer is on the web, and it implements this request.

Please check it.

-Amel

Thanks, I verified it with a Nucleo-G070, works great.

Many thanks for getting this implemented!