cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change build settings in eclipse

alex_embedded
Associate III

Hi,

Recently I came into a problem where I could not use "%f" in sprintf functions using AC6.

I found a thread on how to fix it (linked below)

http://www.openstm32.org/forumthread2108

However in a project I am working on now I cannot change any build settings at all. It is all grayed out.

I have tried creating a new project and I tried to change the build settings during setup but again it would not let me.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

If the project file is a text or XML, just open it in an editor and rework the meta-data/options

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Lead

Make sure the project files are not write protected (could be caused by a version control system).

I hope you didn' create the project in a system path, like "C:\Windows" (in Windows).

alex_embedded
Associate III

It is created under a workspace managed by tortoise svn - due to being a work project and needing to, at some point, share the project files with other people.

The workspace is in a folder on the C drive. "C:/Main Repo....../workspace".

The first project where I was able to change the settings I'm pretty certain was in this workspace too. I will use my other workspace, one that isn't controlled by an SVN and see if changes anything

alex_embedded
Associate III

I created a new workspace on the C drive "C:\TestWorkspace\" and tried creating a new project - Ac6 STM32 MCU Project. Going through the prompts of this I tried to adjust the settings and still I cannot change them at all. I am running the program as admin too. I must be missing something...