Associate II
Posted on May 06, 2004 at 13:39

STR7 software library

3 REPLIES 3
spektrum_ada
Associate II
Posted on May 03, 2004 at 10:14

Hi,

1. I am planning to use the STR7 software library for one of my development. I downloaded the .zip file of library which contains .lib, source files (release 1.0) and user manual (release 1.2). When I looked at the source code of the library, I found some of the functions listed in the manual are not implemented. Can anybody tell me where is the software library corresponding to release 1.2 of the manual so that I can download the same.

2. I want more details about the STR710-EVAL. ST site has a overview of this tool. Could anybody tell me from where can I download the details about this. Same thing applies to the RealView Developer Kit for ARM.

Thanks in advance

spektrum_ada
Associate II
Posted on May 06, 2004 at 11:44

Hi,

Thanks for the reply about ST7 software library. Here are the examples of missing code

Manual, Section 6.9.2 lists the software library functions for TIM module. Here following functions are listed.

(a) TIM_ICAPVALUE

(b) TIM_CLOCKCONFIG etc all clock functions

But in file tim.c in the source directory doesn't contain these functions.

Like this there are several differences.

Also, in some files there is a mismatch in function description and function that is implemented!!! for example uart.

So I was wondering whether the software library source code release 1 and the manual release 1.2 are they compatible.

Kindly let me know

amineibrahim_halila
Associate II
Posted on May 06, 2004 at 13:39

Hi

For the TIMER case, As it is said by ''RISC'' some function of the library are coded in the header file when the are inline . I see that the function such as TIM_ICAPValue and the other clock configuration function for the TIM are coded in the tim.h

Regards,