cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE STM32F070F706 cannot resolve clock issues

rbenfichera
Associate

Hello All, 

I am new to the STM32 platform and trying to learn.  I am working with a STM32F070F706 MCU.  I would like to use the MCU internal clock to support my peripherals  (I2C and USB 2.0).  The clock configuration tool cannot resolve the issue itself, so I modified the prescalers on my own and the issue seems (to me) to be gone. However,  if I select. "Resolve Clock Issues", STM32CubeIDE tells me it can't find a solution.  It will generate code for me, but warns me:  "- Main Config: These peripherals still have some not configured or wrong parameter values: [Clock]".  

Does anyone see an issue with the clock configuration shown below?  To me, everything seems to be configured satisfactorily.

rbenfichera_0-1720198003566.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

After you change some prescalers manually, do not click on  "Resolve Clock Issues". If all limitations are honored (no red marks), all is good from the CubeMX view, and you can generate code. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rbenfichera
Associate

Sorry, the correct model is STM32F070F6P6; not what I mentioned originally.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

After you change some prescalers manually, do not click on  "Resolve Clock Issues". If all limitations are honored (no red marks), all is good from the CubeMX view, and you can generate code. 

Much appreciated, thank you!