cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube Programmer installation error

Soner23
Associate II

Hello,

Stm32cubeprogrammer installation does not proceed to the final stage, it remains at step 8 and is not completed. I tried the program on three different PCs with administrator rights, the result is the same, the installation does not complete.

st32prog hata.png

21 REPLIES 21

Which version?

What version of Windows?

Blocked by AV software?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Which version?

2.16.0 64 bit and 2.15.0 64 bit

What version of Windows?

Windows 11pro  23H2

Blocked by AV software?

No, the antivirus did not block it, but I will turn it off and try again.

gvelf
Associate

I have the problem with installation under Win7-64 ultimate, after installing it didn't work- may be because of Micro not support Win7?

Using Win7 here, that's not the problem.

Unfortunately "doesn't work" isn't a helpful diagnostic observation. 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
gvelf
Associate

I've reinstalled the app some times, but the same error appeared again.

Soner23
Associate II

Hello,

I tried to reinstall the program after formatting, the result remains the same at step 8 and the installation is not completed. Note do not install any anti virus software.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Unfortunately Windows 7 is not as alive now as it used to be.... to say it mildly.

Look in the installation directory. If the binary files are already there, you can kill the installer and just run the CubeProgrammer from the install directory or create a shortcut manually.

FatihGunes
Associate

We have the same problem. Tried on many computers. No luck. Anybody solved this problem on Windows?

Soner23
Associate II

@Pavel A. @FatihGunes 

Yes, I am aware of this, the program runs from the directory even if the installation is not completed.
What I'm curious about is that I always encounter the same error when I try it with different versions and different computers, or that many people experience this situation but the problem cannot be solved.