cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there, I applied the DfuSe Demo to connect it to the NanoVna and make some measurements. But, when I connected the NanoVna I had no luck; I mean the DfuSe does not read the device.

MAlsu.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @MAlsu.1​, to the community!

The NanoVNA was already released five years ago by a Japanese developer and is using an STM32F072C8T6, but it is not a product of STMicroelectronics. In the meantime, many ST tools have been further developed, e.g. DfuSe and other programming tools have been replaced by the STM32CubeProgrammer.

However, the developer of NanoVNA also writes in his documentation that it can also be programmed via SWD. If you have further questions, the community of NanoVNA will surely be able to help you.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @MAlsu.1​, to the community!

The NanoVNA was already released five years ago by a Japanese developer and is using an STM32F072C8T6, but it is not a product of STMicroelectronics. In the meantime, many ST tools have been further developed, e.g. DfuSe and other programming tools have been replaced by the STM32CubeProgrammer.

However, the developer of NanoVNA also writes in his documentation that it can also be programmed via SWD. If you have further questions, the community of NanoVNA will surely be able to help you.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.