Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in disabling trustzone on B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery Kit

amolchor25
Associate III

Hi team,

I have followed the steps given (407) Disabling TrustZone on STM32U5 - YouTube

while disabling trustzone on B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery Kit it shows below errors in snapshot

amolchor25_0-1690887299774.png

Please let me know any solution on this asap !!

Thanks in advance !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
amolchor25
Associate III

Thank you @Aziz BRIGUI !!

I have change the switch SW1 position of B-U585I-IOT02A  board to "1" then I am able to see the Option bytes in the STMCubeProgrammer.

after that I am able to debug the code from STMCubeIDE.

Thank you all for the reply and suggestions !!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @amolchor25,

I recommend you follow the steps to disable the TrustZone as mentioned in the following resources:

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks for reply @Imen.D !!

Here I have followed the steps mentioned in the video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG474meMnag), In that first step is select level 0 from option bytes by selecting DC option from Read out Protection by using hot plug mode but I kept in normal mode after that in the programmer the board is not detecting

below is the screen shot when i select the device in hot plug mode but not able to see the option bytes 

let me know if any other option to enable option bytes

amolchor25_0-1690892607755.png

here is the error message in the screen shot.

Hello @amolchor25,

It seems that you forgot the step where you download a TrustZone enabled project to be able to do the regression when booting from user flash. So as suggested by @Imen.D., you can follow Arm TrustZone features for STM32L5 and STM32U5 Series. page 21 (TZEN/RDP regression with a boot from RSS).

Aziz

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
amolchor25
Associate III

Thank you @Aziz BRIGUI !!

I have change the switch SW1 position of B-U585I-IOT02A  board to "1" then I am able to see the Option bytes in the STMCubeProgrammer.

after that I am able to debug the code from STMCubeIDE.

Thank you all for the reply and suggestions !!

Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hello @amolchor25 

Thanks you for this feedback. For information , There is an article dedicated to this topic for U5: How to disable Trustzone on STM32U5 Series.

Best Regards

Diane