cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command Line Interface

mohamed_husain
Associate II

Hi Everyone,

I want to know Is any possible way available so I can upload firmware for my custom stm32 board using Command Line Interface? ST providing any Command Line Interface and commands?

Unfortunately, I could not find ST Cube Programmer CLI. I can use ST cube programmer GUI but I want CLI.

I have 2 custom boards. I want to upload firmware for both devices using CLI. My controller is STM32G family and STM32H family.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Essentially identical to this request.

[edit] The software package STM32CubeProg contains not only the version with GUI, but also the CLI. When starting it without specifying any parameters, as always, a list of options including some examples is displayed. [/edit]

Does it answer your question?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Essentially identical to this request.

[edit] The software package STM32CubeProg contains not only the version with GUI, but also the CLI. When starting it without specifying any parameters, as always, a list of options including some examples is displayed. [/edit]

Does it answer your question?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
mohamed_husain
Associate II

Thanks @Peter BENSCH !