Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Assistance Needed with STM32CubeMX Example Selector Issue

Carter
Associate
屏幕截图 2024-07-02 120540.jpg
Dear ST Officials,

Greetings!

I have run into some issues whilst using STM32CubeMX, which I hope you could assist me with. I'm able to find the required Example using the Example Selector, but I am unable to open it. Notably, it displays NA under STM32CubeMX Minimum Compatible Version, which I suspect is the reason I cannot access the project.

However, I am unclear about how to go about fixing this. I'm in urgent need to use this particular Example. I managed to open the Example on the IDE and even run it successfully, but I also need to open it in STM32CubeMX as I need to make certain amendments to the program. I intend to deploy a fully trained neural network using CubeAI in the program.

Your guidance on this matter will be greatly appreciated. The development board I'm using is H747I-DISCO and the Example I need is DCMI_CaptureMode.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,
1 REPLY 1
Souhaib MAZHOUD
ST Employee

Hello @Carter 

First let me thank you for posting!  

Unfortunately, not all STM32 MCUs have examples with an IOC file in the Cube FW. STM32CubeMX does not provide examples for all MCUs.
However, you can install the example and use it with the supported toolchain/IDE.

Thank you,

Souhaib