cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please rescue cubemx!!!

gtop.1
Associate III

The login function greatly affects efficiency!!!

cubemx Version 6.11.1

I just want to install the G0 pack. But I cann't login even using VPN.  My net works very well! 

企业微信截图_17156801062692.png

企业微信截图_17156800895962.png

So I can only download it from the official website and then install it locally.

企业微信截图_1715682184593.png

The STM32CubeG0 was installed successfully.

企业微信截图_17156801248942.png

Then I want to install Patch_CubeG0.

企业微信截图_17156801518499.png

What the ***?Are you joking?

企业微信截图_17156801621511.png

Today my boss asked me why I haven't finished writing the code. I said that the firmware package installation failed, and ST said that I had a network problem. The boss said that my ability is very poor and I should not come to work in the future.

Why is it so difficult for R&D engineers to be R&D engineers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gtop.1
Associate III

I have solved this problem by unzipping the firmware package myself and changing its name.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

> The boss said that my ability is very poor and I should not come to work in the future.

Sympathies. 

Not sure I'd be building things in a OneDrive directory, use a real one.

For the dependency, try copying the downloaded 1.6.0 ZIP into the repo directory and renaming it slightly to match the form it's looking for.

I don't know, I'm an EE, didn't take CS, and can code without CubeMX, in HAL or whatever.

Learned VERY early not to be dependent on third-parties for things I was expected to deliver. Worked in similar situations, bosses aren't interested in excuses. Perhaps you have people who are supposed to be working in IT for you, go crack their skulls..

There's a free version of Keil for STM32 CM0(+) parts, and the .ZIP unpack with projects that can compile.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
streb2001
Associate II

Yes, what's the deal with this "Connection Lost" business? We are getting this now in our office. Everything else on our network is fine. What is different about CubeMX that is causing it to be blocked?

gtop.1
Associate III

I have solved this problem by unzipping the firmware package myself and changing its name.