cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a bug like problem when i use stm32cubemx in manjaro system

SJame.3
Associate

The screen blinks when mouse over the code area in stm32cubeide . i install the generic versio of linux. my system is manjaro 21.0.7. May I ask what the reason is?

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SJame.3​,

First of all, welcome to the Community 🙂 and thanks for your reported issue.

I added the topic "STM32CubeMX" and "Bug-report" to your post, to increase its chance to be reviewed by our experts.

Can you please provide more details: Which releases are you using ?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
SJame.3
Associate

Thank you very much. Sorry about relying to your email so late. Im very glad to be a member of our community. Here is a detail description of the problems I encountered. i write down all of them in the doc. The software edition i installed and tested is 1.6.1.

Brief Report

I record some problems when I use Stm32CubeIDE. I really like this software and hope that engineers would fix it up .

1. Current Test Environment:

PC envirment: Manjaro 21.0.7 Plasma(https://manjaro.org/download/)

software edition: Stm32CubeIDE 1.6.1(General Linux Linux)

2. Some issues

2.1 Blinks in Code Zone

Firstly, this phenoenon appears after I generat code. Only if I move cursor with keyboard and keep mouse out of that zone, that zone doesnt blinks anymore.

Secondly, after installing the theme in market(the first black theme), most of that zone is no longer blinks any more except the border(as shown in Figure 2).

2.2 Cursor issues

The cursor often disppears when inputting codes. I need to wait for seconds untils it appears. I dont know if it has sth to do with blinks.

2.3 Other issues

It seems that the software of general linux edition has no integrated stlink-service module. I download it from st.com.Otherswise, I will not be able to enable local debugging.

3 Summary

The above phenomenon only appears in General Linux Edition. I test it in Win10, and everything is OK.