cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX cannot assign GPIO at pin PC2 on STM32H735IGK6 MCU (UFGA176+25)

MartinDQ
Associate III

Hi, I assigned all used GPIOs to desired functions except the PC2 at ball M1. The datasheet seems doesn't indicate this pin would be something special. I just need SPI2_MISO there but MX doesn't allow select anything, all choices are off just the Reset_State. Is it a bug? I use latest version of MX 6.9.2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Since you have assigned the PC2_C pin a function on the PC2 pin (i.e. whatever EXP4 is), the program will not let you re-assign it.

PC2_C can only be used independently for ADC functions. Otherwise, the chip closes the connection between the two pins.

TDK_0-1698084463313.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Since you have assigned the PC2_C pin a function on the PC2 pin (i.e. whatever EXP4 is), the program will not let you re-assign it.

PC2_C can only be used independently for ADC functions. Otherwise, the chip closes the connection between the two pins.

TDK_0-1698084463313.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
MartinDQ
Associate III

Aha, OK it works then. So I can use PC2 for SPI and then PC2_C remains only for analog input...