cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up RTC (Real Time Clock) & One Second Alarm using STM32hxxx and CubeMX

aahsan
Associate III

aahsan_0-1697077304172.png

I am using above settings and functions for RTC and One Alarm, also attached with this post as RTC_and_One_Second_Alarm_Setup_using_STM32hxxx.pdf, please review and let me know if you see any issue. Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aahsan
Associate III

Trying to collect the information which is spread around and put it up in a single thread.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
aahsan
Associate III

Trying to collect the information which is spread around and put it up in a single thread.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @aahsan ,

I recommend you, when you configure the RTC Alarm with interrupt using STM32CubeMX, to follow the steps shared in Getting started with RTC - stm32mcu Wiki. The aim of this wiki is to explain  how to setup RTC with interrupt in STM32CubeIDE and how to create a simple RTC project with periodic alarm interrupt.

Also, I think that this example  STM32CubeH7/Projects/NUCLEO-H723ZG/Examples/RTC/RTC_Alarm at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub can help you.

I hope this answer your request.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity 🙂.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.