cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of clock on STM32F107VCT6 on EasyMx Pro V7

Romano1
Associate III

Hello I'm using a STM32F1107VCT6 on an EasyMx Pro V7 dev board and I've a problem of clock. I create a project from STM32 Cube MX and I'm using STM32 Cube IDE for developing. I want to toggle a LED every 1 second. For this I'm using the library HAL and the function "HAL_Delay(1000)" but the LED doesn't blink at 1 second. The module of my MCU have two quartz X1(HSE) at 25MHz and X2(LSE) and I want to use the HSE to toggle my LED at 1 second.

I've configured the clock configuration on STM32 Cube MX like this :

0693W00000Y96QnQAJ.pngI don't understand from where the problem come from if anyone have some idea of this problem and could help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Romano​ and welcome to STCommunity 🙂 ;

Please check the GPIO configuration, for that I highly recommend you this Wiki page: Step2 Blink LED.

I hope this help you!

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Romano​ and welcome to STCommunity 🙂 ;

Please check the GPIO configuration, for that I highly recommend you this Wiki page: Step2 Blink LED.

I hope this help you!

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @KDJEM.1​,

Thanks for your answer it seems to be a problem of configuration. I've solved my problem tahnks.

Romano

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Romano​ ,

Glad to know that issue is already fixed.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers

Thank you.

Kaouthar