cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWDG Timer Clock Block is not seen in Clock Configuration Windown in Cube MX V6.5.0

TA1
Associate III

Dear All,

I would like to report an issue in Cube MX V6.5.0. I have an .ioc file which is built with previous version of Cube MX. It was migrated to the latest version and I realized IWDG Timer Block is not seen in Clock configuration page.

I thought it is about migration because I know that Cube MX V6.5.0 has some bugs and they were reported already. I re-built a project from scratch with V6.5.0 and IWDG timer block connected to LSI. I saved the new project and closed it. However when I re-opened the project, it disappered again. Please fix the issue.

It is not about migration because I created a new project and it was ok. However when I saved and closed the project and re-opened it disappered.

Regards0693W00000NpwCdQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks @TA for your quick reply.

Issue is also reproduced from my side, you're right IWDG Timer Block will be removed from the Clock Configuration window once the IWDG is activated and the project is saved and reloaded.

This misbehavior is reported internally to be fixed as soon as possible. I'll keep posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 128328 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thank you for your contribution.

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @TA​ ,

First le me thank you for having reported.

Could you please precise with which MCU have you observed this misbehavior or attach your .ioc for further investigation from my side.

Your feedback will be helpful in order to determine the root cause of the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Khouloud.

Hello Khouloud

It is STM32H742 and I attached sample ioc file in the attacment.

Regards

Thanks @TA for your quick reply.

Issue is also reproduced from my side, you're right IWDG Timer Block will be removed from the Clock Configuration window once the IWDG is activated and the project is saved and reloaded.

This misbehavior is reported internally to be fixed as soon as possible. I'll keep posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 128328 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thank you for your contribution.

Khouloud.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @TA​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.