cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with CubeMX for STMH747XI

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

The first issue is, CubeMX does not generates User labels for Pepipherals for example GPIOs assigned to Cortex-M4 similar to User labels assigned to Cortex-M7. Used IAR toolchain.

The second issue is IAR project generated by CubeMX for Cortex-M4, throws The stack pointer for stack 'CSTACK' is outside the stack range. This is broken project generation.

17 REPLIES 17
ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

I see error as per the attached screen shot. Using Keil v5.28

​Yes this's an issue in the 5.3.0 CubeMX version ( reproduced ) and it's fixed now for the 5.4.0 version (as attached screenshots).

Best Regards,

Khouloud

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

OK. If I understand is correct, this is the issue with the currently available cubemx version 5.3.0 and it is fixed now will be available in the next version 5.4.0 ? When this 5.4.0 is available to download? the version available at https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubemx.html page is 5.3.0

​It will be available this week.

Hi @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ I have tried the CubeMX version 5.4.0, it is not generating User labels for the GPIOs Cortex-M4 project, and the worst is it also stopped generating user labels for Cortex-M7 which it is used do it in previous version. This is not a major problem, but user labels are things which we used to do it in other projects, but now it is no more available. Tried with the latest version of Keil.

For the user label issue , I said that will be fixed in the next release , I meant the 6.0.0 CubeMX release.​

Bes regards,

Khouloud.

​Already reported( the 1st request), for the second request it has been fixed in the 5.4.0 (error with keil)

Best Regards,

Khouloud

Thank you.