cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have question. Unable to download STM32CubeMX, any solutions? thanks :)

northam
Associate

I have question. Unable to download STM32CubeMX, any solutions? thanks 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Nathan_Xi
Associate III

Hello @northam 

Quite a common problem for new-comers.

To download CubeMX, you need to download Java Runtime. It's of a necessity.

If separate download can't fix your problem, you should download one of the earliest versions of CubeMX and check for updates inside it.

Why? Because in earlier versions, the java runtime is included. In this way you can have a smooth access to CubeMX.

If this answers to your question, it would be nice of you to click on "Accept as solution".

Good luck.

Nathan Xi

@northam Unfortunately your statements are not correct:

• you do not need Java to download CubeMX
  • you have not needed a separate Java download for a long time because the JRE has been (and still is) included in the CubeMX installation package for many versions

However, we are currently working on fixing the download problems that sometimes occur under specific circumstances.

Regards
/Peter

@Lina DABASINSKAITE 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @northam.,

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance.

Should anyone else have a similar question about download issues, please submit your request directly to the ST Online Support Team at https://my.st.com/ols

Regards,

Roger