cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ADC2 and ADC3

Minaihab
Associate II

Hello,

I'm having trouble with ADC2 and ADC3 on my NUCLEO-L010RB board. I've utilized all 16 ADCs on the microcontroller, and the code is functioning correctly except for these two ADCs. I am using LPUART.

Minaihab_0-1714567082268.jpeg

In this image, I obtained a reading of 40 from all the sensors connected to ADCs, corresponding to the ASCII character "(". However, ADC2 and ADC3 consistently display the same value, even when I modify the input to any value other than 40. These two ADCs persist with this issue.

Minaihab_1-1714568157369.png

This is the configuration. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

You need to disconnect STLINK-VCP from your MCU by desoldering SB14 and SB13 and solder solder bridges SB62 and SB63:

SofLit_0-1715068574167.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You need to provide your source code for that.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i can't send the code but after conducting numerous tests, I've discovered that ADC inputs IN2 and IN3 behave as USART inputs, even when I select ADC mode as indicated above.

Minaihab_0-1714778557615.png

How to Change the solder bridges SB62 and SB63 to allow the ADC in2 and in3 to work as ADCs?

Hello,

You need to disconnect STLINK-VCP from your MCU by desoldering SB14 and SB13 and solder solder bridges SB62 and SB63:

SofLit_0-1715068574167.png

Hello,

Thanks, I think it's my problem. But before doing that, I have a question: Can I run new code on the Nucleo board after desoldering SB14 and SB13?

Didn't understand your question!

SB14 and SB13 are used to connect/disconnect STLINK-VCP from your UART.

Minaihab
Associate II

Thanks, I found the answer to my question, and I thought that the problem would be solved. I will ask again if there are any issues after desoldering SB14 and SB13 and soldering solder bridges SB62 and SB63.