cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create project in CubeMX for STM32F767 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working

JCorn.1
Associate

I am struggling with the configuration of LwIP stack for my NUCLEO ST32F767 over FreeRTOS. I have read some articles and followed several tutorials, but everyone got me to a dead end. I tried different versions of the sw and fw as weel, cause I read some libraries were a bit buggy, but still I cannnot put it into work.

Sometimes the OS gets frozen, others the UDP services simply do not seem to work.

I would appreciate if you could provide me some step-by-step, in addition with a reference of the versions recommended for that, Thanks in advance.-

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @JCorn.1​ ​ and welcome to Community 🙂 ;

I recommend you to follow the Steps as described in this FAQ: How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working.

This FAQ developed in STM32CubeMX with STM32H750-Discovery board.

But, you can get inspired from this article to configure your project with Nucleo-F767ZI.

Also, you can start from LwIP example, available in STM32CubeF7 package.

This application has been tested with the following environments:

• NUCLEO-F767ZI board
  • Http clients: Firefox Mozilla (v24) or Microsoft Internet Explorer (v8 and later)
  • DHCP server: PC utility TFTPD32 (http://tftpd32.jounin.net/) is used as a DHCP server

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.