cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there, I have to create the BSP for a product we are actually developing, based on a STM32U575RIT6Q. As FreeRTOS is not currently supported in CubeMX for this microcontroller, could you tell me which solution is the best to add FreeRTOS ?

PToch.1
Associate

According to my searches on the internet, I found at least 3 solutions to add FreeRTOS on top of the code generated with stm32cubeMX for STM32U5 ...

1 - Get FreeRTOS from freertos.org or its GIT

2 - Get FreeRTOS from the demo available on the B-U585-IOT2A eval board, on which FreeRTOS has been integrated with TrustZone

3 - Get FreeRTOS 'classic-coremw-app' for stm32u5 from ST github

Which way do you think is the easiest way for FreeRTOS implementation ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aziz BRIGUI
ST Employee

Hello @PToch.1​,

I would advise starting from one of the examples under this Github repository.

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Thanks for your contribution, do not hesitate to raise any issue or feedback.

Aziz

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Aziz BRIGUI
ST Employee

Hello @PToch.1​,

I would advise starting from one of the examples under this Github repository.

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Thanks for your contribution, do not hesitate to raise any issue or feedback.

Aziz

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.