Did you mean: 

CubeMX: Project generation have problem

CMOON.1
Associate II

MCU reference : STM32F429ZITx

FW package name : STM32Cube FW_F4 V1.25.0

MDK ARM(Keil) version : 5.30

STM32CubeMX verision : 5.6.1

at that time, i want to create code but i can not.

just [the code is successfully generated under ~~ .but MDK ARM V4 project generation have a problem]

how can i solve this problem?

​i can see other qeustion that may already have my problem.

but i cant sole...

ps. i try MDK ARM V4, V5, V5.27.. BUT ALL FAILED​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello CMOON.1,

The max version supported by STM32CubeMX is java 11, normally there is no problem working with java JRE version 8.

I can't reproduce the problem from my side, It works well and the project is correctly generated (I am using MDK-ARM v5.29)

Please try to uninstall then reinstall MDK-ARM.

BR,

Khouloud.

0693W000001phN9QAI.png0693W000001phNOQAY.png

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Hello CMOON.1,

I can't reproduce the issue, can you please attach your .ioc file to check the problem ?

BR,

Khouloud.

NOTE: This problem may be related to the JAVA version installed on your computer . JAVA 13 is not not supported by STM32CubeMX, the max supported version is actually JAVA 11.

CMOON.1
Associate II

Thank you bro.

I attached ioc file.

And you said i should use java11, but I only downloaded java runtime enviroment version8 update251.

Does this matter?

Thank you bro.

I attached ioc file.

And you said i should use java11, but I only downloaded java runtime enviroment version8 update251.

Does this matter?

is there a problem that i use MDK-ARM(Keil) lite version?

Hello CMOON.1,

The max version supported by STM32CubeMX is java 11, normally there is no problem working with java JRE version 8.

I can't reproduce the problem from my side, It works well and the project is correctly generated (I am using MDK-ARM v5.29)

Please try to uninstall then reinstall MDK-ARM.

BR,

Khouloud.

0693W000001phN9QAI.png0693W000001phNOQAY.png

Piranha
Chief II

bro ur lang is dump and gramar saks

P.S. And your "bro" is actually a "sis"...

thank you

i solve the problem.

I tried to generate the code in Keil right from cubeMX, but when I create and set a project in keil, it is automatically connected to cubeMX.

After that, even if the code was generated in cubeMX, it was immediately reflected in Keil.