cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, i am new on programming STM32. I use CubeMX and Atollic Trustudio to program my board. I set the configurations on CubeMX and i want to generate code on trustudio, but trustudio is not exist on CubeMX IDE selection list. how can i add it?

csara.1
Associate

0693W00000QMi6kQAD.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @csara.1​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

A similar question is already asked here.

You can find what is new in STM32CubeMX 6.6.0 in this link.

Since STM32CubeMX 6.6.0 released: TrueSTUDIO, System Workbench for STM32 (SW4STM32), and the GPDSC option are removed from the list of supported IDEs in STM32CubeMX.

Note that the TrueStudio is no more supported for all new series, I recommend you to use the STM32CubeIDE instead.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @csara.1​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

A similar question is already asked here.

You can find what is new in STM32CubeMX 6.6.0 in this link.

Since STM32CubeMX 6.6.0 released: TrueSTUDIO, System Workbench for STM32 (SW4STM32), and the GPDSC option are removed from the list of supported IDEs in STM32CubeMX.

Note that the TrueStudio is no more supported for all new series, I recommend you to use the STM32CubeIDE instead.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I got it sir. Thank you. 🙌