cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX 6.2.1 RC2 latest User constants error

MM..1
Chief II

I use user constants in projects entered in CubeMX window. I found two isues with latest MX.

1. When i open ioc file in CubeIDE firstly after open IDE , then i see user constants OK, but when i move in some settings or close generate and reopen, my constants isnt showed and when i add new old is removed from ioc file.
  2. MX incode checking dont use defined constants and generate error for example in DSI HOST i define user value PACKSIZE 640 and place it to Burst mode packet size ...

6 REPLIES 6
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @MM..1​ 

Thanks for your post,

I'll check the problem then I'll get back to you.

Khouloud

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi again @MM..1​ ,

You're right, I confirm the first issue using your ioc file (thanks for providing it, it helped me to reproduce the issue 🙂 ).

For the Second one, I cannot reproduce it, the code is well generated as configured in the ioc:

VidCfg.PacketSize = PACKSIZE;

With private define under main.h:

#define PACKSIZE 640

So, can you please provide me more details about the problem?

First issue will be fixed, thanks again for bringing this problem to our attention and for your contribution.

Khouloud

Hi KZ

i mean this and yes when ignore this code is generated ok

0693W00000BdLRPQA3.jpgand please change this portal for i can CTRL V screenshots here. This strange upload system is annoyyyy

Hello @MM..1​ 

Sorry for the delay,

Could you please check with the latest CubeIDE version?

I'll be waiting for your feedback,

Thanks, Khouloud

I don’t understand why you don’t test it with bugioc?
I test on 1.7.0 and same error on opening ioc with PACKSIZE user define used in dsi config.
What other you need test?

Hi again @MM..1​ ,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought the problem is linked to the generated code, otherwise, you're right, I can reproduce the issue shared in the image above using your ioc file, it will be fixed.

Thank you for your contribution 🙂

Khouloud