cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change Application Structure in CubeMX 6.2.1

Vyacheslav
Senior II

Hi!

I cannot change Application Structure from "Basic" to "Advanced".

0693W00000BZnR5QAL.png 

Same posts (post1, post2 ) did not solve the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Vyacheslav​ ,

In fact, some project settings options become read-only once the project is saved. To modify these options, the project must be saved as a new project using the File> Save Project as menu:

0693W00000BZnXhQAL.jpgThe Application Structure is one of those options, thus it should be set before the first code generation.

Otherwise, you can re-save the project using Save Project as…

Hope this answers your question. If this this case, please click on the Select as Best button on my reply . This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly 🙂

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Vyacheslav​ ,

In fact, some project settings options become read-only once the project is saved. To modify these options, the project must be saved as a new project using the File> Save Project as menu:

0693W00000BZnXhQAL.jpgThe Application Structure is one of those options, thus it should be set before the first code generation.

Otherwise, you can re-save the project using Save Project as…

Hope this answers your question. If this this case, please click on the Select as Best button on my reply . This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly 🙂

Khouloud.

Thanks, Khouloud  !

This works, but the brain can be broken 🙂