cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMonitor Text Node not displaying data on dash board.

RoyStevens
Associate III

Please refer to screen shot cube Monitor overall. It all works except that the text does not display. I am expecting the numerical data displayed on the gauge would also be displayed in the Text on the dashboard but it doesn't work. Both of the single value nodes are set up the same and the Text node is set up as in the "screenshot text node".

I thought that the Text node and gauge node would operate the same way on data but that seems not to be the case.  Could someone please explain what I am doing wrong. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @RoyStevens 

In your previous picture, the text node seems to be connected to the error output of processing node.

On the processing node there are 2 outputs : data and error.  You must use the data output for the gauge and the text box.

I attach a working flow, you can import it to compare.

Have a nice day

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RoyStevens
Associate III

Could some kind soul help me with this?

stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

You should try to put  {{msg.payload}}  in the text widget "Value format" ( instead of {{value}}  )

Let us know if it is better.  Thanks

RoyStevens
Associate III

Thank you for the reply Stephane, but that does not work either.

Hello @RoyStevens 

In your previous picture, the text node seems to be connected to the error output of processing node.

On the processing node there are 2 outputs : data and error.  You must use the data output for the gauge and the text box.

I attach a working flow, you can import it to compare.

Have a nice day

RoyStevens
Associate III

Yes, that worked. Thanks for your effort, Stephane.

All the best

Roy