cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window Tab title text broken. This problem only arises in "Dark" mode. No issues in "Light" mode

DShet.2
Associate II

I am using the latest 1.12.1 version.
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bk62KQAQ.png

5 REPLIES 5
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @DShet.2​ and welcome to the community,

Could you, please, share the steps that you followed to change the dark theme or if you have changed something else . In fact, I couldn't reproduce this issue.

Thanks,

Rim.

DShet.2
Associate II

Correction: The text is fine only with Theme: Classic. The text is seems to be broken in "Light" Mode too

Here are the steps:

Windows-> Preference->General->Appearance->Theme:Dark.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bk6U7QAI.pngThe above image shows theme:Classic(WORKS FINE HERE)

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bk6UMQAY.pngThe above image shows theme: Light

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bk6UqQAI.pngThe above image shows theme:Dark.

PS: The restart prompt don't matter. I have restarted the PC, IDE. Also tried re-installing. Nothing works.

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Weird! What host computer OS and language configuration are you using? and what is the App display language? Is this the first time you've encountered this problem with CubeIDE version 1.12.1?

Any additional information would be appreciated!

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I'd very much like to get an answer for this as well.

I encountered this issue on a fresh install of CubeIDE version 1.13.1. I haven't used any previous versions of the software. I'm using whatever the most recent 64-bit windows version was, and my system language is set to English (Australia). I have the exact same issue where dark and light mode result in unreadable tab titles, but classic mode displays just fine. Below are snips of the same sub-window in dark, light, and classic themes respectively.

McNubby_0-1696901665723.png

McNubby_1-1696901706070.png

McNubby_2-1696901722355.png

Hello @McNubby ,

I am sorry but the issue is not reproduced using STM32CubeIDE 1.13.1 on 64-bit windows machine.

RimLANDOLSI_0-1696931635263.png

Is there any other configuration made under preferences?

Thanks,

Rim