Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update problems, ful install 1.4.0 update to 1.4.2 problems

JPita
Associate II

Computer in Linux.

I already have stcubemx 6.0.1 installed

I install the st-stm32cubeide_1.4.0_7511_20200720_0928_amd64.sh, installation OK.

The program indicates that there is version 1.4.2, I start the software update and it gives me the following errors:0693W000005A6s4QAC.jpgHow can I solve the problem and upgrade to version 1.4.2?

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This view displays cumulative logs among all your STM32CubeIDE sessions. This is the representation in GUI of the .log file located in your workspace metadata.

It is useful to understand and debug problems, but like kernel logs, a single error does not necessary means that your entire STM32CubeIDE is corrupted.

For example here the only com.st error log entry is well known and has clearly no impact on any features.

I simply suggest you to close the view and ignore it if everything is fine. If you need a specific answer please share the .log file with your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Julien D
ST Employee

Hello JPita,

Thanks for reporting, there was an issue with the repository.

It should be fixed right now.

Could you reload every checked repository sites from Preferences > Install/Update > Available Software Sites and try to update again?

Paste there any error which might occurs during the refresh.

JPita
Associate II

Thanks, if I have been successful in the update, I now have version 1.4.2.

I still have the following errors:

0693W000005ABFqQAO.jpgSome are from Eclipse but there are also from st, how can it be fixed?

Best regards

JPita
Associate II

In this screenshot you can see the entire URL

0693W000005ABK7QAO.jpg

In this screenshot you can see the entire URL

0693W000005ABK7QAO.jpg

This view displays cumulative logs among all your STM32CubeIDE sessions. This is the representation in GUI of the .log file located in your workspace metadata.

It is useful to understand and debug problems, but like kernel logs, a single error does not necessary means that your entire STM32CubeIDE is corrupted.

For example here the only com.st error log entry is well known and has clearly no impact on any features.

I simply suggest you to close the view and ignore it if everything is fine. If you need a specific answer please share the .log file with your question.

Thank you, the stm32cubeide works correctly, I will follow your suggestion.

Best regards

Please tag such post as answered ... will help community.