Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update CubeIDE fails missing public key

j1s1e1
Associate

Updating the cubeide generates this error:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=STM32CubeIDE, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Result of processing steps.
OK
OK
OK
Public key not found for 70b824d9a6b4ae29.
OK

I could just intall the latest version, but I assume there is a way to fix this.  

Thanks,

Jamie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @j1s1e1 ,

Thank you for your contributions and for your detailed explanations.

The issue has been reported to STM32CubeIDE development team.

Internal ticket number: 159507(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

I will keep you posted with updates, and I hope that this answered your question.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards,

Rim

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @j1s1e1 ,

Thank you for posting!

Which STM32CubeIDE version you have updated?

Thanks,

Rim

Hi Rim --

I have STM Cube IDE 1.9.0.  I see upgrades that go up to 1.13.0.  I did try both update to latest and update to next in case multiple steps were required.  Additional details are listed below. 

Thanks,

Jamie

*** Platform Details:

*** System properties:
applicationXMI=org.eclipse.ui.workbench/LegacyIDE.e4xmi
awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit
ds.delayed.keepInstances=true
ds.delayed.keepInstances.default=true
eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
eclipse.buildId=Version 1.9.0
eclipse.commands=-os
win32
-ws
win32
-arch
x86_64
-showsplash
-launcher

MechMan
Associate II

I have the same problem. Do you have solution?

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @j1s1e1 ,

Thank you for your contributions and for your detailed explanations.

The issue has been reported to STM32CubeIDE development team.

Internal ticket number: 159507(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

I will keep you posted with updates, and I hope that this answered your question.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards,

Rim

Why is this marked as "solved"?  The accepted solution has no useful information other than "we know about the problem and will keep you updated."  How about an update?  The least you could've done is provide the link to download the latest CubeIDE installer, which is here (requires STM login or PII).

#metoo also with CubeIDE 1.9.0

session context was:(profile=STM32CubeIDE, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
OK
OK
OK
Public key not found for 70b824d9a6b4ae29.
OK

I also have CubeIDE update problem. However, the error is different.

Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.equinox.common,3.17.100.v20230202-1341.
Error reading signed content:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\signatureFile9190832969811238731.jar
An error occurred while processing the signatures for the file: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\signatureFile9190832969811238731.jar
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.text.quicksearch,1.1.500.v20230129-1959.
Error reading signed content:C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\signatureFile5145962442517373072.jar
An error occurred while processing the signatures for the file: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\signatureFile5145962442517373072.jar

My CubeIDE is build info:

STM32CubeIDE
Version: 1.7.0
Build: 10852_20210715_0634 (UTC)
Java version: 11.0.10

caixf
Associate

Same problem with Update to IDE 14.

OK
OK
Public key not found for 5c28247a08c3bba7.
OK
OK
OK
Public key not found for 5c28247a08c3bba7.
OK