cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to build example project for P-L496G-CELL02

PSaga.1
Associate II

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to build the project from the pack "STM32CubeFunctionPack_LTE1_V1.1.0". I am using CubeIDE 1.12.0. Kindly help me build the project, I am new to STM32 CubeIDE. Thanks and regards. 

1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PSaga.1 ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I confirm the issue and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 164647 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PSaga.1 ,

Could you please try to use the workaround shared in this post Issue building SBSFU with latest STM32CubeIDE 1.9.... - STMicroelectronics Community.

Also I think this discussion can help.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not.

Thank you.

Kaouthar 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Kaouthar,

As mentioned in the doc "FP-ATR-LTE1" the project was built using Cube 1.5.1. So I have also tried the same version. I am unable to understand if the build is happening as the binaries are being generated but saying the build has failed. Attached the image. Kindly let me know. Thanks and regards.

STM.PNG

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PSaga.1 ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I confirm the issue and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 164647 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

Hello Kaouthar,

How can i follow up on the issue. Any update on this? Thanks and regards.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PSaga.1 ,

Could you please follow these steps to solve the issue: 

1- Install the STM32Cubeprogrammer from https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubeprog.html and try again.

2- Set the Post-build steps in Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings:  arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary "${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.elf" "${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.bin" && arm-none-eabi-size "${BuildArtifactFileName}" as shown in the below figure:

KDJEM1_3-1698657961322.png

Then Build the project.

Please use the last version for STM32CubeIDE1.13.2.

Please ley me know if the issue is solved.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Hello Kaouthar,

I am still getting the issue. I have attached the screenshot. I have exactly done what you have suggested. Kindly let me know what can be done I will do it as you suggest. Thanks and regards.

Capture.PNG

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @PSaga.1 ,

I think you have an issue with another project which is "\en.fp-atr-lte1\STM32CubeFunctionPack_LTE1_V1.1.0\Projects\32L496GDISCOVERY\Applications\Cloud\AssetTracker". I will check. Note that this project was built using STM32CubeIDE 1.5.1.

But firstly, could you please confirm that the build errors are solved for:

-\en.fp-atr-lte1\STM32CubeFunctionPack_LTE1_V1.1.0\Projects\32L496GDISCOVERY\Applications\BootLoader_OSC\2_Images_SECoreBin project when using the steps shared in my last reply.

-\en.fp-atr-lte1\STM32CubeFunctionPack_LTE1_V1.1.0\Projects\32L496GDISCOVERY\Applications\BootLoader_OSC\2_Images_SBSFU project.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Hello Kaouthar,

The changes you mentioned has resolved the issues for 1.5.1 but not 13.1. I have attached an image for reference. Now I can get started with the project. Thanks and regards.

Capture2.PNG