cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE Version 1.13.2 and STM32H573

Box69
Associate II

Hi,

I am using the STM32H573 and GCC Version 7 in CubeIDE (MS Windows) for device debugging.

For debugging I am using:

- STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.stlink-gdb-server.win32_2.1.0.202305091550\tools\bin\ST-LINK_gdbserver.exe
- GNU Tools ARM Embedded\7 2018-q2-update\bin\arm-none-eabi-gdb.exe

Now I am facing the problem that I do not see the SFRs (Menu: Window->Show View).

I configured the CMSIS-SVD Settings as following:

STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.productdb.debug_2.1.0.202306151215\resources\cmsis\STMicroelectronics_CMSIS_SVD\STM32H573.svd

This is included as "Device file" and "Custom file". Although I do not see any SFRs.

Can anyone help ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Box69 and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I recommend you to follow the steps shared in this FAQ How to add or update the SVD file in different too... - STMicroelectronics Community Section 3.1 Add SVD file in STM32CubeIDE toolchain.

Please download the system view description from this link: STM32H573AI - High-performance, Arm Cortex-M33 with TrustZone, MCU with 2-Mbyte Flash, 640-Kbyte RAM, 250 MHz CPU - STMicroelectronics

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not.

Thank you.

Kaouthar 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Box69 and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I recommend you to follow the steps shared in this FAQ How to add or update the SVD file in different too... - STMicroelectronics Community Section 3.1 Add SVD file in STM32CubeIDE toolchain.

Please download the system view description from this link: STM32H573AI - High-performance, Arm Cortex-M33 with TrustZone, MCU with 2-Mbyte Flash, 640-Kbyte RAM, 250 MHz CPU - STMicroelectronics

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not.

Thank you.

Kaouthar 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @KDJEM.1,

thanks for your quick answer !

Unfortunately I could not solve the issue by following the steps as mentioned above. I tried also restarting debugger/application and updated file paths. Nothing helped.

Any idea what’s wrong ? Should I consider reinstalling the CubeIDE ?

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Box69 ,

Thank you for updating post.

"STM32CubeIDE Version 1.13.2 and STM32H573

I am using the STM32H573 and GCC Version 7 in CubeIDE"

-->The STM32CubeIDE1.13.2 support GCC 11 by default. Why did you change the GCC version?

Could you please try to reinitialize STM32CubeIDE1.13.2?  

Thank you.

Kaouthar

I have it working now. The issue was that we only use CubeIDE for debugging. The build is handled by a tool called "scons." To make it work, I had to create a CubeIDE C++ project.