cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In software selection all downloads disabled

rBlr
Associate III

Hello

I open project in CubeIDE and in hardware/software configuration select Software Packs Components Selector, in TouchGFX option for latest version selected and blue button with Install label next to it , with yellow man icon , but it is disabled and I can’t select it. selector with options in last row also disabled . Currently on this computer TouchGFX v 4.21.0 installed , project was copied from another computer and implemented with TouchGFX v 4.21.3. How could I fix this. Thank you 

IMG_9390.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @rBlr 

The yellow Icon means that you should Login to download the software package. Then, you can download the package and select the Graphics application.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @rBlr 

The yellow Icon means that you should Login to download the software package. Then, you can download the package and select the Graphics application.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.