cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identified a bug in latest STM32CubeIDE MX renderer

etl17
Associate

In the latest CubeIDE (1.13.2) when configuring STM32H7x dual core devices if the RNG feature is enabled for both cores, the ioc file will get stuck next time the IDE will try to open it (after closing it first). When only one core is selected and the feature is activated there is no issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @etl17,

I confirm the issue, and our STM32CubeMX team is aware of this, and working to resolve it in the coming CubeMx releases. (Issue related to Internal ticket 151263)

(PS: ID 151263, is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

Sorry, for the inconvenience it may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @etl17 and welcome to the Community 🙂

Please share your ioc file, this will help our CubeIDE/Mx team to reproduce your issue.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Here is the ioc file. It will open in CubeMX standalone, but not in CubeIDE. If I remove the line: "VP_RNG_VS_RNG.Mode=RNG_Activate" it will work again. 

Hi @etl17,

I confirm the issue, and our STM32CubeMX team is aware of this, and working to resolve it in the coming CubeMx releases. (Issue related to Internal ticket 151263)

(PS: ID 151263, is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

Sorry, for the inconvenience it may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Imen

Thanks
Imen