cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I added to my Workspace in STM32CUBE_IDE one official examples from Example Finder related to my NUCLEO G431RB about FATFS. I can't see .h file in the Project Explorer. Why? I going crazy for this. This is not happing for the other projects. Thanks

FAJOL.1
Associate II

0693W00000SuVLDQA3.png

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @FAJOL.1​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

You can find the .h files in Includes> STM32Cube_FW_G4_V1.5.1\Projects\NUCLEO-G431RB\Applications\FatFs\FatFs_uSD_Standalone\Core\Inc as shown in the below figure.0693W00000SuXCsQAN.png 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FAJOL.1
Associate II

Yes, that's right.

I actually don't understand why if i import an example, it is created automatically a folder tree like in the first picture.I mean a subfolder STM32CUDEIDE that is the main forlder of the IDE, is made inside the main example folder. Moreover these subfolders have only some files. Some of them are even empty! The others are linked outside: in the upper level folder. Why this?

On the contrary, if I create a new project by my self using the automatic configuration tool, everything is fine: the folder tree in the project explorer is like the tree in the hard disk. Is this possible to have the same situation when I use an example of G4 package?

Best Regards

0693W00000SuXIlQAN.png 

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @FAJOL.1​ 

This behavior is observed only when importing example project. In fact it seems like this is due to the fact that the example are meant to be able to work with multiple IDE therefore this is the adopted structure for those projects.

If you create an Mx project the issue should not be seen.

I hope that was able to provide a sufficient answer to your question.

Kind regards,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.