cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all, I am trying to create a SDMMC project for my nucleo L412kb board with stm32cubIDE, but cant find sdmmc component inside my created project. Do I need to add it somehow to my CubIde ?

HHako.1
Associate III

Is sdmmc it primary component for stm32cubIde or it must be imported manually ? if so please show me where to start.

thanks,

Hakob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @HHako.1​ and and welcome to the Community ��,

If you refer to the RM0394 and precisely section 43 "SD/SDIO/MMC card host interface (SDMMC)", you can conclude that the SDMMC is not available on STM32L412 device.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @HHako.1​ and and welcome to the Community ��,

If you refer to the RM0394 and precisely section 43 "SD/SDIO/MMC card host interface (SDMMC)", you can conclude that the SDMMC is not available on STM32L412 device.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you Kaouthar, what about FATFS+SPI(DMA)->SD ?

As I see these all exist on my board.

MRao.1
Associate II

FAT FS, And I've confusion

Commands and response are transmitted as 1 bytes to SD card, so if I initialize SPI using DMA by default each 1 bytes commands/response will be exchanged using DMA method, this will have a overhead of initializing the DMA structure each time the commands are send.

Also checkout my website regarding Paintball mask that take a review on paintball game. https://truepaintballer.com

I need to make ADC conversion with 400ksps and record them on sd card without delay.

So as I understand I need to order NUCLEO-F746ZG.

Thank you again,

Hakob