cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

azure rtos on stm32h5

PR.10
Associate III

Hi, is there support of azure rtos for stm32h5 devices?

I am looking for a MCU with ethernet and azure rtos support. I have fond some examples for sym32h7 devices but those are too big. Smallest is 100pins and they are more expensive. The smallest and cheapest seems to be stm32h5 series, but when I open package manager in cube ide X-CUBE-AZURE-H5 is not there.

Is it not supported or I am missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @PR.10 

For the new series such as STM32H5 or STM32WBA or others. The Azure RTOS is supported on the  middlewares included on the Cube package Stm32CubeH5. Such as netXduo, Levelx,... You can also find some examples on the project for each board.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @PR.10 

For the new series such as STM32H5 or STM32WBA or others. The Azure RTOS is supported on the  middlewares included on the Cube package Stm32CubeH5. Such as netXduo, Levelx,... You can also find some examples on the project for each board.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.