cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any step by step tutorials for STM32F429I Discovery board please?

SamJ1
Associate II

Need URL links for STM32CubeIDE step by step tutorials for STM32F429I-DISC1 development board please. Searched on Google but did not find introductory tutorials.

Thanks and best regards,

SSJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SamJ​ and thank you for posting your question in our STM32 Community 🙂

I advice you to have a look to the following resources which can help you to go further in your application:

In the STM32CubeF4 MCU package, you may find the example you need for your board:

\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.0\Projects\STM32F429I-Discovery\

I hope this resources are helpful for you.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This can help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SamJ​ and thank you for posting your question in our STM32 Community 🙂

I advice you to have a look to the following resources which can help you to go further in your application:

In the STM32CubeF4 MCU package, you may find the example you need for your board:

\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.0\Projects\STM32F429I-Discovery\

I hope this resources are helpful for you.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This can help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
SamJ1
Associate II

Hello Imen,

Thank you very much for the excellent information about tutorials.

Best regards,

SSJ