cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A code generation pop up will appear. Even though I got the latest version of the firmware package, it doesn't work.

YChoi.5
Associate II

0693W00000QOBsQQAX.pngI want STMF0 series project. How do i solve?

7 REPLIES 7
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @YChoi.5​, to the community!

According to your screenshot, firmware version 1.11.0 was selected, which leads to the error visible on the right. However, the process can also be started if this version is not currently installed.

Are you 100% sure that under Help > Manage Embedded Software Packages > STM32F0 the version 1.11.0 is also marked as available?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
YChoi.5
Associate II

confirmed through this window. Project creation fails for both installed firmware versions.

thank you for reply. plz help me.​

0693W00000QOC55QAH.png

I have actually only seen such an error when someone had not installed the firmware or had not installed it correctly.

But there have also been reports of users not being able to import or open an existing project. Is it possible for you to generate a new project with the STM32F030K6 as a test?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
mattias norlander
ST Employee

Have the tools worked properly before or is this the first attempt to run the tools on this machine?

Did you have previous versions which did work?

Are you using any "non-ascii" characters in any path?

Could be:

• IDE installation directory
  • Workspace directory
  • Project directory
  • STM32CubeFW directory
  • .... directory 🙂

I checked that it was built by importing the project that worked before. But I can't create a new project.

​Kind regard

/Y. Choi

Before the 'ide' update, a new project was created.

And all directory names are in English.​

/Y.Choi

mattias norlander
ST Employee

What if you open the "Embedded software packages manager" and remove the F0 1.11.0 package.

The tool should now detect that the FW version is missing and try to download and install it. And then generate the files from this FW package.

@Nawres GHARBI​ , any insights here?