cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i use STMCubeMX(version6.8.0) to generate the code about STM32MP157DAA1,i find whether i define the GPIO's user label,it just can't generate in the keil project.

GGree.2
Associate II

i also find some people say this is a bug,repeatedly click the setting of user label can be solved,but i try it's can‘t figure it out.....

By the way,GPT also not give the correct solution (this is why i am here)​

this is my first question in this commuity,so please forgive the mistake maybe i have done: )

4 REPLIES 4
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @GGree.2​ ,

From

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001JX4HNSA1/how-to-make-the-cubemx-generate-the-code-with-the-user-label-given-to-the-ios

and

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001X2gZ0SAJ/cube-mx-650-the-user-label-has-not-been-set-did-you-forget-something

I understand this feature was buggy in previous version but supposed to work now.

Did you create from scratch or migrating from a previous MX version ?

Can you please share more details about your use case using screenshot ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
GGree.2
Associate II

i create from scratch,but it's not work.

0693W00000aPMUMQA4.png0693W00000aPMTFQA4.png0693W00000aPMI8QAO.pngtips:this search is because GPT tell me if the user label exists, there will be appear some words like ".user intt"(something like this) in this file

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @GGree.2​ ,

Did you assign the GPIO "LED0" to cortex-M4 ?

0693W00000aPN9ZQAW.png 

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i did it but it's not work,however there is something werid,my Pin Reserved of Cortex-M4 is follow a word "FW"

like this

0693W00000aPNwRQAW.png