cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LWIP+RTOS Problem pinging board

rutvik1110
Associate II

Hey, 

I am using STM32F407 and I am trying to configure the ethernet peripheral (and LWIP) with the cubemx with no success. I cant ping my board.

Please anyone can help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Not easy to answer that question based on your description. It could be related to the HW or software (what is the HW you're using: PHY, Clock etc ..)

What I suggest you is to refer to one of the examples provided in STM32CubeF4 under the path Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Socket_RTOS

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Not easy to answer that question based on your description. It could be related to the HW or software (what is the HW you're using: PHY, Clock etc ..)

What I suggest you is to refer to one of the examples provided in STM32CubeF4 under the path Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Socket_RTOS

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I am using STM32F407VGT, With a RJ45 connector and ethernet ic which supports LAN8742. These are the configurations i have set MXCube. And just a self generated code from MXcube but not able to ping my board.Which has MX_LWIP_Init in default task.