cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to modify message transmitted using project LoRaWAN_End_Node or other alternative

Rvan .8
Associate II

I am busy creating a project using the Nucleo-wl55jc board, and am trying to modify the message transmitted to the gateway. How can I do this? I am new to LoRa and LoRaWAN, so am struggling to understand specifically the MX_LoRaWAN_Process() function and how the message is compiled.

My end goal is to build a custom board using the stm32wl55cc chip and send messages to a LoRa Gateway that will use a Raspberry Pi and LoRa module.

Any any assistance is very much appreciated, as I am struggling a lot currently!

Thanks in advance, kind internet strangers!

2 REPLIES 2
YBOUV.1
Senior

Hi @Rvan .8​ ,

you should open the LoRaWAN_End_Node project (in Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node\)

then, in the file LoRaWAN\App\lora_app.c, you can modify the function SendTxData(void) .

The AppData.Buffer (and its length AppData.BufferSize) can be filled with your uplink datas on port AppData.Port (that you can update)

same for Rxdata, you can modify the function OnRxData(LmHandlerAppData_t *appData, LmHandlerRxParams_t *params),

hope this helps

Thank you very much! @YBOUV.1​