cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55CEU6 BLE not working

Nishantt
Associate II

Hello,

We are using STM32WB55CEU6 in one of our project and we are facing the issue in BLE. We checked all the powers and soldering related things, everything looks fine. But BLE is not able to advertise.
Also, from the firmware side the same code is working in Nucleo board.

We used 2450AT18B0100001E Antenna and DEA162450BT-1298A1 Filter.

Let me know if the Circuit has any issue.
Below I am attaching the Schematic File for MCU section.

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Nishantt and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I suggest you to refer to the AN5165  to understand more about the RF HW design using the STM32WB (the figure 8 should be a good start to the design).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. 

We have done the same schematic design as per the recommendation in AN5165 and NUCLEO-WB55. I am attaching our board's Schematic and Layout part for STM32 RF design. 

RF trace path is on Top layer (50 ohm impedance control) and we took 3rd Layer as a reference layer. 
As mentioned earlier we used 2450AT18B0100001E Antenna and DEA162450BT-1298A1 Filter.

Please review it and let me know if any changes is required in our design from Hardware side, as we are not getting any BLE advertisement.
If Hardware looks good then we need to start looking from Firmware side.

Waiting for your response.

Thank You.

Hello @STTwo-32,

Did you check the Schematic and Layout? 
Please let me know if there any issues in Schematic or Layout.

Thank You.

Hello again,

Sorry for my late replay.

Schematic review is not my area of expertise. Could you please check with your local FAE.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.