cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 and WiFi

Edmund
Associate II

Hello,

are there any STM32 MCUs that support WiFi?

The ST products I found on the internet are old and not recommend for new designs.
I have attended a few STM32 security web events and find the security extensions of the current STM32WB series looks very interesting for me.
Currently I am looking for an successor of a TI SimpleLink based project.

Best regards and thanks for reading this,
Edmund

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

thanks for your answer. I didn't expect it after such a long time 😉

I also found an answer in this forum where the person asking the question was asked to somehow contact ST in another way. Because of this I think there is something going on by ST with WiFi 😉
For me, the link suggested in the answer is not a replacement for the TI module solution.
One module CC3235MODASF is better than using tow parts, MCU and a module.
Best regards,
Edi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Edmund ,

A similar question is already shared in this discussion: WIFI Support on STM32W?

I escalated your requests to involved team to take a closer look at these needs and feedbacks.

Thank you for your feedback and for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

thanks for your answer. I didn't expect it after such a long time 😉

I also found an answer in this forum where the person asking the question was asked to somehow contact ST in another way. Because of this I think there is something going on by ST with WiFi 😉
For me, the link suggested in the answer is not a replacement for the TI module solution.
One module CC3235MODASF is better than using tow parts, MCU and a module.
Best regards,
Edi