cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI Support on STM32W?

Slh
Senior

Sometimes, if in addition to Bluetooth, WIFI is needed in the development of a product, the third module is used. Does ST plan to include WIFI in the e.g STM32W series in the future?

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Slh and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

At the moment, we don't have such a series. If you are looking for an ST Board that give you the opportunity to work with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. I suggest you use the B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit wish would provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication and other interfaces that may help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The author specifically asked about an integrated Wi-Fi, not a separate 3rd party module. Yet you are recommending exactly a 3rd party module. The real answer, which you should have given, is:

1. There currently is no such a device in STM32 series.
  2. Tell whether such a device is considered and/or planned, if you can share such information.

Thanks @STTwo-32 for your answer.

As "Piranha" pointed out, my question was about ST's plan to integrate WiFi and Bluetooth, so not using a 3rd module.