cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s-paramters model for RF pins of STM32WLE5

viola
Associate II

Hi,

Does ST provide the S-Parameters model for the RF pins of the STM32WLE5 device in order to use it in AWR Micro wave office simulation of the RF chain of a board ?

Thanks,

Viola

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For that, you have to contact one of our FAEs or marketing agents. They should provide you direct and dedicated support.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @viola and welcome to the ST Community .

For those parameters, I suggest you take a look at the AN5457 specially the part 5.1.6. If you still need more data. You have to contact one of your local FAEs or sales and marketing offices. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi ,

I already saw this application note.

I was wandering if we can do a complete simulation of the RF path -using the S-Parameters model of RF pins of the STM32wle5 since we want to investigate for example added filters performance on different frequencies .

Thank you 

Viola

For that, you have to contact one of our FAEs or marketing agents. They should provide you direct and dedicated support.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32