cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem connecting STM32WL to sigfox network

Nikhil D&K
Senior

Hello Developers,

I am currently testing Sigfox AT slave example from STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0 on STM32WL nucleo board. I already have 5 set of ID,KEY,PAC values from sigfox  build for testing purpose.  

But when i am running sgfox at slave example, i am uunable to set id and pac values usinthe AT command. So can anyone please tell how can i set ID, PAC info in STM32WL using AT Slave.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @STTwo-32 ,

I have seen the video and the 4 Step is loading sigfox Credentials in STM32WL board. What i have currently done is exchnaged the default value of key, pac and ID in the sigfox_data.h file with the pre-certification testing credentials which i got from the sigfox build. In step 5, i am able to get the PAC, ID same as credntials from sigfox build. 

Step 6  is  not neccessary as  I have sigfox pre-certifcation credntials so i dont need to acttivate it and currently i am waiting for testing with sigfox backend which i will be purchasing in couple of days.

So if i upate keys directly in sigfox_data.h file is it same as Step4 loading credentials to WL node. And can you please tell me how can i write PAC, ID, KEY info to the WL  from programmer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Nikhil D&K 

To understand how to set the Sigfox Credentials, you can follow the steps mentioned on the last part of this video. You have to ignore the steps to receive the credentials sense you already have. But you still have to follow the other steps (starting from step 4.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @STTwo-32 ,

I have seen the video and the 4 Step is loading sigfox Credentials in STM32WL board. What i have currently done is exchnaged the default value of key, pac and ID in the sigfox_data.h file with the pre-certification testing credentials which i got from the sigfox build. In step 5, i am able to get the PAC, ID same as credntials from sigfox build. 

Step 6  is  not neccessary as  I have sigfox pre-certifcation credntials so i dont need to acttivate it and currently i am waiting for testing with sigfox backend which i will be purchasing in couple of days.

So if i upate keys directly in sigfox_data.h file is it same as Step4 loading credentials to WL node. And can you please tell me how can i write PAC, ID, KEY info to the WL  from programmer.