cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoRa WL55 workshop videos?

jgreg.blair9
Associate II

I attended the Tuesday Sept 7th session of the lorawan-with-stm32wl-soc-workshop-ame-2021

I was unable to complete the workshop during the allotted time.  I would like to complete the training. Are the videos available?

9 REPLIES 9

You should be able to go to the "Join" page link you were sent.

I was supposed to take todays, but it kept rejecting my email address, I ended up keying in some registration details and it took me to the video/slides. Watching currently (like a 1:27 hour video)

The live support crew are there currently too, and you can click thru to a WebEx session for that.

A download should be available later, expect an email, or link off the page

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
jgreg.blair9
Associate II

Thanks.

That works for joining today's session, which terminates in about a half hour. I'm not set up. I still will need to work through the seminar after setting everything back up.

Can i download or access the 87 min video off-line?

Alec BATH
ST Employee

Your ON24 workshop session link should remain active for registered attendees, even after the workshop. We are also looking to add a live support session next week, 9/15, of which you should receive an email about. You can also use ST's Online Support channel for further questions.

Thanks for your interest! =)

MStew.1
Associate III

Is this workshop somewhere for all available to watch? Or a Lora STM32WL55 MOOC?

Alec BATH
ST Employee

Our hands-on LoRaWAN workshop is now available by clicking above on "Academy" --> "My eLearning" and clicking the LoRaWAN Hands-On Development... link. Enjoy!

MStew.1
Associate III

Awesome thanks!

MHill.3
Associate

I attended the workshop, but I don't have anything listed under academy. I would like to review the material. Is there a way for me to get it added to my profile

Hello, please log on to my.st.com and "Add to my eLearning", the class:

https://community.st.com/s/learning-plan-detail-standard?ltui__urlRecordId=a6g3W000000k9iOQAQ&ltui__urlRedirect=learning-plan-detail-standard

Then you can view the content.

Thank you for your help.